Students eligible to vote in the 2022 Fall Special Election will be able to do so using the voting feature on BraveConnect at the start time of voting.
The Student Government Association is excited to announce that SGA elections are now open! All UNC Pembroke students are members of the SGA, and these students are represented by elected or appointed officers. This is your opportunity to become an officer – be involved in the democratic process and create a positive change for yourself and other students on campus. To review current vacancies in our senate, please visit our Active SGA Members page and scroll down to the Legislative Branch section.
A brief schedule of elections-related dates are as follows:
- Applications Open - Monday, August 8 at 12 a.m.
- Applications Close - Wednesday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Verification Period - Thursday, September 1 - Friday, Septemeber 2
- Campaign & Voting Period - Monday, September 5 - Sunday, September 11
- Certification Period - Monday, September 12 - Wednesday, September 14, or until election results are published
- Grievances Period - Monday, August 8 - Wednesday, September 14, or until election results are published