To receive an override please follow the following procedure:
- Fill out the form below for BSW course overrides only.
- Error codes determine the type of override that is needed. If you do not give us the exact error code (Copy & Paste) it will delay your override regardless of the time it was received.
- Overrides are generally not done for specific sections or closed sections unless all sections are full or the reasoning is considered valid by the Program Director.
For courses outside the social work department you will need to:
- Ensure you have the prerequisite courses to take the course.
- Contact the professor teaching the course directly to request and override (copy your advisor on any communication).