The Young Alumni Council serves to mobilize & engage young alumni volunteers and future leaders in ways that deepen their commitment to the University and to prepare them for active roles in the alumni association. Our mission is to build a foundational network of resources to engage young alumni through enriching opportunities and experiences that cultivate relationships with students, alumni, and friends of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
The Young Alumni Association hosts events and initiatives for ALL active young alumni of UNCP. To become an active young alumni member or for more information about the Young Alumni Council, email David Brown III, president at YAC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The membership of the Young Alumni Council shall be composed of UNCP alumni who have graduated within the last 10 years.
- All YAC members are asked to give annually to the UNCP Foundation. It is encouraged, but not mandatory that contributions synchronize to coincide with the annual day of giving (#WeAreUNCP Day of Giving).
- There shall be no less than 12 and no more than 21 members per term.
- Application for YAC will be posted by January 1 of every year.
- The new council members will be informed no later than June 30.
- Their term will begin July 1- June 30.
Executive BoardMembers of the Young Alumni Council Executive Board
|David Brown III||President|
|Taley Hunt||Vice President, President-Elect|
|Dalton Hoffer||Past President|
|Toni Nelson||Programming & Fundraising Chair|
|Caleb McMillian||Communications & Marketing Chair|
|Awards & Recognition Co-Chairs|
Council MembersMembers of the Young Alumni Council
|Communications & Marketing Committee|
|Programming & Fundraising Committee|
|Awards & Recognition Committee|