Join us and your fellow admitted students for a unique opportunity to learn more about UNC Pembroke and what it means to be part of BraveNation! This experience is designed specifically with you in mind in order to help you make your final college decision.
2021 Admitted Student Days will be held from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on April 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and 30. This is an optional event open to accepted students and two guests.
Tentative Daily Schedule:
- 12:30-1:00 p.m. – Check-in
- 1:00-1:20 p.m. – Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 1:20-1:30 p.m. – “Why UNC Pembroke?”
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. – “Next Steps”
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. - Students – Presentation / First Year Experience / Parents – Money Talks
- 3:00-3:45 p.m. - Students – Student Only Panel / Parents – Faculty Panel
- 4:00-4:45 p.m. – Optional Campus Tour
We hope you’ll join us and other future Braves for this one-day event! Please click here to view a map of campus.
Register today in your Bridge2Brave account.
Can't come to Admitted Student Day? No problem. You can also get a sneak peak of our beautiful campus setting by exploring our virtual tour, simply click on the image below to start your experience!