The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs will operate on an alternate work schedule beginning Monday, May 6, 2019 through Friday, August 2, 2019.
Our office will be open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Friday.
Please plan accordingly for the alternate work schedule and notify us immediately if you need individual accommodations.
The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSRP) provides direct support to faculty and staff who wish to seek and obtain external funding for research and sponsored projects. The unit serves as the central clearinghouse for all University grant proposals, contracts, and award paperwork, and offers training workshops and technical assistance with all phases of proposal preparation, budget development, and proposal submission.
Among the services the staff provides are:
- identification of funding sources; guidance for search databases
- workshops in finding funding sources and proposal writing
- critiques of proposal narratives
- assistance with partnership building
- budget development
- electronic proposal submission
- negotiation and acceptance of awards
- new PI/award orientation
- compliance guidance
Individuals are encouraged to contact OSRP staff when first initiating the grant application process.