The Mentoring Outreach Resiliency Excellence (MORE.) Program is a student lead organization devoted to mentoring students on the campus of UNC Pembroke and leading in outreach efforts to potential students of the university and surrounding communities. Being a part of MORE enriches your collegiate experience outside of the classroom. Partnerships with other student organizations such as Community and Civic Engagement (CCE) allow us to provide a variety of programs and opportunities that are socially and academically rewarding to both our volunteer mentors and the students we work with.
HOW CAN M.O.R.E. BENEFIT YOU?
Our program will give you the ability to:
- Gain leadership experience at many different levels
- interact and mentor current students and high school students
- build your resume with hands-on work experience
- work towards a common goal in a group setting
- assist and help students academically and socially
To learn more, stop by the Center for Student Success in DF Lowry, Room 324, or contact us at 910-521-6625 or email@example.com.