- The reference staff will assist students with:
- identifying and using electronic and print reference tools
- formulating research strategies
- locating research material worldwide
- finding answers to specific informational questions
- Assistance with problems commonly faced by students is available at the Reference FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Meet the Reference Staff.
Online Reference Resources:
A variety of information resources are available online, in addition to the electronic resources (databases) to which the Library subscribes. Most of the other online resources are accessible for free; however, some resources may require registration -- free and otherwise.
- Citing Resources - includes a citation building software and the most used style manuals for citing resources.
- Documents online - includes federal, state and other specialized and historical documents
- Newspapers and news online - includes local, state, national and international newspapers, as well as local, state and national news stations
- Reference sources online - includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri, style manuals, and other standard ready reference sources
- Resource collections and search engines - includes online scholarly resource collections and reliable search engines.