The School offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), with concentrations in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Management, or Marketing and the Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSA). In addition, we offer the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
We also provide several minors to serve the needs of non-business majors who desire to learn about various functional areas of business administration, such as economics, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, or management as well as an all-around minor in Business Administration.
- Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Master of Business Administration
- Passport to Professional Success
- Internship Program
- Advising Forms
- International Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Registrar's Forms (including Application for Graduation, Overload Request Form and Declaration of Major)