- The School of Business provides an outstanding, high value, student centered business education.
- A global perspective.
- Diversity to enrich personal growth and enhance the learning experience.
- Preparing students for ethical decision-making.
- Academic programs that promote experiential learning.
- Scholarship to benefit our students.
- A personal learning environment.
- Engagement in service that adds value to our institution, professions and communities.
- Provide academic programs that meet or exceed AACSB International standards offered in a variety of delivery modes to serve the needs of our region and prepare students for successful business careers.
- Develop and implement strategies to recruit new students as well as to foster successful academic experiences and career preparation for continuing students.
- Foster partnerships, connections, and communication between the UNCP School of Business and other entities within the university community.
- Foster partnerships, connections, and communication between the UNCP School of Business and the local, national, and international academic and business communities.
- Contribute to the economic development of the region.
- Attain additional non-state revenue for the School of Business to support student scholarships and faculty development.