Hurricane Florence Update

The UNC Pembroke campus is currently closed. Please watch this space for updates.


Latest news here

CAA Baccalaureate Degree Plans

students at water feature

The North Carolina Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) Baccalaureate Degree Plans are intended for use only by students transferring from a North Carolina Community College with an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree. 

Current UNC Pembroke students as well as students not transferring from a North Carolina Community College should refer to the UNC Pembroke's Transfer Course Equivalency Tool for course equivalencies for transfer work. 


For a complete listing of UNC Pembroke's current Baccalaureate Degree Plans and to view each individual plan, please click on the link below. 

Click Here