UNCP Veterans Challenge Coin and Americana Honor Cords

UNCP is authorized by the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs to certify students who qualify for the Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty/Selected Reserves), Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program, Reserve Education Assistance Program, as well as those who qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill and Vocational Rehabilitation. If you know you are eligible for one of these benefits, please click on the link below to apply. If you are unsure of your eligibility or entitlement, please contact the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs at (888) 442-4551.


Apply for GI Bill and Other Education Benefits

View Your Payment History for VA Benefits

Check Your Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits

Change Your GI Bill School or Program