The University Communications and Marketing department (UCM) at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke is responsible for marketing the university to prospective students, alumni and other constituents, and for brand development and compliance.
Through UCM, the university's brand is developed, promoted and regulated. As part of the branding regulations, the university has partnered with Learfield Licensing Partners to license the university's logos and marks.
In addition, University Communications and Marketing:
- manages media relationships
- maintains UNCP's online presence
- provides news and photo coverage of campus events
- creates all marketing and brand assets
- develops university videos
- maintains the Emergency Information Hotline and BraveAlert system
- develops advertising
- ensures brand development and compliance
For more information, contact University Communications and Marketing by phone at 910.521.6533 or email at email@example.com.