The document posted here is the University of North Carolina at Pembroke's most recent Common Data Set (CDS). The CDS initiative is defined by its organizers as "a collaborative effort between publishers and the educational community to improve the quality and consistency of information reported by college and university officials and to reduce the burden of compiling such information which is used in guide books." More information on the CDS can be found at www.commondataset.org.
The Common Data Set is in PDF format and requires Adobe Reader.
2017-2018 Common Data Set
- View the entire 2017-2018 CDS (PDF)
View CDS by Sections:
- A. General Information
- B. Enrollment & Persistence
- C. First-Time First-Year (Freshman) Admission
- D. Transfer Admission
- E. Academic Offerings and Policies
- F. Student Life
- G. Annual Expenses
- H. Financial Aid
- I. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- J. Degrees Conferred
Past Common Data Sets