The Office of Human Resources has developed its Training and Development to meet the professional needs of the University's employees. We look forward to providing and delivering training and resources that meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
- E-Verify Overview - Webinars Provided by USCIS
- Pre-Registration is not required. Sessions are a detailed overview of the E-Verify Program specifically for existing users. Topics include Form I-9, user roles, case alerts, how to handle a TNC, and common user mistakes. (I-9 Training is a prerequisite for E-Verify Training)
- Form I-9 - Webinars Provided by USCIS
- Pre-Registration is not required. Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification – an overview of the Form I-9 process, including step by step instructions on how to complete each section, retention and storage.
- Training Presentations (HTML)