Welcome to the Human Resources (HR) website at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke (UNCP). Our commitment is to serve the UNCP campus by providing quality service, professional expertise and personal growth opportunities for all employees in their pursuit of a successful career, health and well-being.
Our HR website was developed to provide information that answers your questions about: benefits; classification (including career banding) and compensation; employment opportunities for applicants and support for financial managers; Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and systems; performance management; and staff training and development opportunities.
Please browse through our webpages to learn how we can assist you.
Latest HR News
- EAP: A Practical Guide to Coping
- Adverse Weather & Emergency Closing Policy (1-1-2016)
- Probationary/Career Status Changes (Effective October 1, 2015)
- NC Office of State Human Resources The Resource 3rd Quarter 2017
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Cyber-Attack
- Feedback: We welcome your comments and feedback on HR services and support at email@example.com.