Congratulations on your acceptance to UNC Pembroke!
Now that you have been accepted, there are several items you should complete. This information can also be found in your acceptance packet. You can confirm your attendance to UNC Pembroke by registering for New Student Orientation prior to May 1, 2017.
1. Set up your Braveweb Account: Your acceptance letter contains your Activation Code (Secret Code). Use this to setup your Braveweb account. Your Braveweb account will be used to register for classes and access accounts such as Financial Aid and BraveMail (email system).
2. Complete the FAFSA: At this point you can complete your Financial Aid for UNC Pembroke including our FAFSA Code (002954). FAFSA will be available after January 1st. To check your financial award states: 1. Login to BraveWeb 2. Click Banner Self Service 3. Click Student Financial Aid 4. Click Financial Aid 5. Click "My Eligibility" to see if additional documents are needed 6. Click "My Award Information" to view your award for the year. Please check your BraveMail account as well as personal email account for information from our Financial Aid office including information on additional documentation needed to process your aid. Typically UNC Pembroke awards aid in late March or early April.
3. Register for Housing: To complete the application online, a $150.00 deposit must be on file. To pay using a credit or debit card call the Housing Office at: 910.775.4253. After paying the deposit, you will enter the receipt number in the online housing application.
4. Register for New Student Orientation: Registration Fee is $150.00. Priority registration is May 1, 2016 which will allow you to receive priority registration in classes.
5. Complete Student Health Form:This form can be found in your acceptance packet and also by clicking the link and must be on file prior to the start of classes.
6. Waive or Accept the Student Insurance: This form should be completed at least eight days prior to the start of classes. Students who do not waive the insurance will be automatically enrolled in UNCP's insurance.
7. Get your Braves Card (Student ID): You will have your picture taken for your Braves Card when you attend New Student Orientation. You can pick up your Braves Card upon arrival at the beginning of the semester. You may also submit your photo online at http://www2.uncp.edu/bs/card/submitonline.htm. Your Braves Card will serve as your access to residential facilities, dining, workout facilities, sporting events, library, cultural events, and more!
8. Student Accounts: Student Account activity may be managed through your BraveWeb account. Through BraveWeb you can view your bills, make payments, and set up authorized users (parents, employers, etc.) To view tuition, a net price calculator, the financial academic calendar and frequently asked questionsr egarding student accounts, visit: www.uncp.edu/about-uncp/administration/departments/brusar.
9. Have Final High School Transcript sent: Request your final high school transcript to be sent after graduation. This information will need to be on file in the Admissions Office by July 1, 2016.
10.Early College students and those with transferable college work: Make sure a college transcript is sent to the Admissions Office prior to your New Student Orientation session to ensure you are registered for the correct courses your first semester.
11. Register for your Parking Permit: For students who plan to bring a car to campus, a parking pass is required.
For more information on items outlined above visit: Freshman Accepted Checklist
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Residence Life
- First Year Programs
- University Dining
- New Student Orientation
- Academic Support Center
- Student Health Services
- Mary Livermore Library
- Career Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Student Government Association
- Greek Life
- Intramural / Campus Recreation
- Marching Band