requirements to participate in program
- Student must be accepted as a Social Work major.
- Student must maintain a GPA of 2.5 overall and a 3.0 in the major.
- Student must complete an application for the program and submit it to program coordinator.
- Student must submit for a structured interview with the UNCP Child Welfare Education selection committee.
- Student must complete courses outlined in Child Welfare Curriculum once accepted into the Collaborative program.
- All portfolio assignments must be related to Child Welfare.
- Collaborative students are required to attend seminars and trainings when notified by the program coordinator.
- Students must complete field placement at a North Carolina Department of Social Service agency.
- Students must enroll in and successfully complete SWK 3830.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Return to Child Welfare Education Collaboarative