Studying abroad will be one of the most memorable and
life-changing moments of your academic career!
So, how do you get started?
Begin your journey by following the links for these frequently asked questions:
- Where can I go?
- How long is a study abroad program?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I have to speak a language other than English?
- How do I apply?
- What are the deadlines?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I use my financial aid?
- Are there any scholarships?
- What courses can I take while I am abroad?
- How do I get credit for the courses I take abroad?
- Can students who need physical or academic accommodations study abroad?
- How do I get a passport or visa?
- What do I need to know about living in another country?
- How safe is it?
- Am I required to purchase special insurance?
- What should I take with me?
What are other students saying about study abroad?
Click HERE to find out!