E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include username and phone number.)
D.F. Lowry room 122
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-5:00pm
Livermore Library room 239
Limited assistance is available evenings & weekends.
- Sunday, 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Monday-Thursday, 5:00pm-10:30pm
- Friday, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, 11:00am-7:00pm
What you should do before requesting ResNet technical support
- When connecting to ResidentialWiFi or BraveWiFi, if you are having difficulty displaying a web page or you are getting a security certificate error, try browsing to safeconnect.uncp.edu and login to SafeConnect.
- Visit the ResNet Troubleshooting page.
- If the problem still persists, write down the nature of the problem.
- Contact ResNet support at 910.522.5710 or email@example.com. Provide details of the nature of the problem.
- If the issue is still unresolved, make an appointment to bring your computer in for assistance. Bring your computer and power cord. (If using a wired connection, you'll also need your Ethernet cable).
Note: ResNet assistance is limited to network and Internet connectivity issues including the SafeConnect Policy Key. Routers are not allowed on the UNCP network. Also, Apple TVs and Chromecasts do not work on UNCP's network. Wireless printers can be used with a USB printer cable connected and the wireless capability turned off.
Click here to manually enroll other devices.