Due to changes made by Microsoft, as of December 14, 2015, these instructions will no longer be valid.
How to change your password in Office 365
- In BraveMail, click the "gear" button at the top right.
- Click "Office 365 settings"
- On the left side of the next page, click "Settings", then "Change your password".
- Type your current password in the Old password field.
- Enter a new password in the Create New password and Confirm new password fields. We recommend the same one you use for BraveWeb.
- Click "Save". Sign out of BraveMail (Office 365). On the resulting page, try to sign in using your new password.
If this does not work, contact the DoIT Helpdesk at 910.521.6260 to get your BraveMail password reset.