When you set up an Exchange account on your Apple device, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email and calendar.
How to set up BraveMail on your Apple Device – Office 365
Note: Use your BraveWeb password during this process.
- If this is the first email account on your Apple Device, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email, Password, and Description. The description can be anything you want, by default it is named Exchange, but we recommend BraveMail for the Description.
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Type the information requested for the Server, Domain, and Username. The Server is outlook.office365.com and the Domain is uncp.local and is NOT optional. For Username, type your full email address. Touch Next.
- Choose the information you want to synchronize between your account and your device. You will want to turn off Contacts. Then touch Save. Note – You may need to wait a few minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
This guide is also available as a PDF here.