When you set up an Exchange-based email on an Android phone or tablet, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email and calendar.
How to set up BraveMail on your Android Device – Office 365
Note: Use your BraveWeb password during this process.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Select Email > Exchange. (If Exchange isn't listed, select Corporate.)
- Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your BraveWeb password, and then select Next.
- Enter the following account information and select Next.
- Domain\Username: For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, type uncp.local\email@example.com.
- Some Android phones ask for domain and username on separate lines. The domain is uncp.local and the username is your full email address.
- Exchange server is outlook.office365.com
- Make sure Use secure connection (SSL) is checked. Select Next.
- At Remote security administration, select OK.
- Under Account options, uncheck Sync Contacts. Select Next.
- Give the account a name such as BraveMail. Select Next.
Note – You may need to wait a few minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
This guide is also available as a PDF here.