Media services are provided by DoIT to the UNCP community. Some services previously provided by the Media Center are listed below with a service location redirection. Use the information below to request equipment or assistance.
Note: If you have reserved a facility and equipment through the Event Management System (EMS) via http://reservations.uncp.edu, you do not need to fill out a request form.
DoIT Help Desk
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Services Provided by DoIT (to be picked up from the DoIT Help Desk):
- Check out of laptops, LCD projectors and other equipment
- Must provide a 48-hour advance notice via the Equipment Checkout Request Form
- Equipment checkout is for up to 7 days.
- Equipment must be returned within 7 days. The individual borrowing the equipment is responsible for damages or loss of equipment. Equipment may be renewed.
- Maintenance and replacement of classroom equipment – Contact the DoIT Help Desk with information about the problem or repair needed, the type of equipment, and where the equipment is located, (building, room, etc.).
Available from Print Services (Auxiliary Services Building)
- Lamination services
- Sign creation
Available from Library Services (Mary Livermore Library)
- Check out of audio/video equipment – Equipment includes video cameras and tripods for faculty classroom and student project use.
For more information, contact the DoIT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.521.6260.