- Provides access to UNCP email, the campus network and Blackboard.
- Faculty and staff are provided 1 GB of private and protected storage on the network. This provides the opportunity to backup files to a secure location.
- This account is automatically created as part of the Day One process. New faculty and staff will be notified when the account has been activated and provided with a username and initial password.
- You may change your password by going to BraveWeb and selecting the Change Password link.
- VPN provides a secure network connection. In order to access some UNCP network resources using wireless or from outside of the campus, you need the VPN account and software. This account is automatically created for faculty and staff along with the network account and uses the same credentials to log in.