- Getting started with Blackboard 9.1: Online tutorials
- How to copy content from previous courses into new courses
- How to make a course available to students
- Course Site Request Form (All Blackboard courses are now created automatically when the Office of the Registrar enteres the course informaton into Banner. Use this form only for a course with multiple sections and/or with multiple course numbers. DoIT will create a combined course in Blackboard.)
- Online Course Management Policy and Procedures
See section 12-11, page 12-69 of the UNCP Faculty Handbook (Page 339 of pdf file)
- UNCP Blackboard main page
BraveWeb is used for obtaining a class roster and entering grades, among other things. Granting new faculty BraveWeb access is a multiple step process.
- The department chair completes the Faculty Information Form and sends to Academic Affairs when submitting the faculty member’s contract and other documentation related to employment at UNCP.
- DoIT issues a Network account username and initial password.
- The Registrar's Office will assign faculty members to classes in Banner.
- DoIT will grant BraveWeb access based on data entered into Banner and based on the faculty network account information (username/password)
VPN provides a secure network connection. In order to access the UNCP network resources using wireless or from outside of the campus, you need the VPN account and software. Submit the VPN Access Application form.
Classroom and Lab Support
Assistance Related to a Classroom Setup
If you need immediate assistance, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260. If it is before 8 a.m. and you cannot reach the DoIT Help Desk staff, please call Wanda Hunt at 910.521.6846 or the Library LabTech at 910.522.5710. We will try to assist you as quickly as possible.