Student Affairs



To reserve a UNCP facility, please visit the online Facilities Reservation System (FRS). Please review the following reservation information carefully.

If there are questions or if you encounter problems with the Facilities Reservation System, please contact Teresa Bryant at (910) 521-6899 or teresa.bryant@uncp.ed


Do you know a student that is struggling within the academic or social environment at UNCP? If so, please complete the CARE Reporting Form and provide detailed information regarding the incident or situation involving the UNCP student.

This reporting form should not be used for emergency situations! If you believe there is an immediate threat or harm to self or others please call Campus Police at 910.521.6235.