How to set up BraveMail on your Apple Device – Office 365
When you set up an Exchange account on your Apple device, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email and calendar.
- If this is the first email account on your Apple Device, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email, Password, and Description. The description can be anything you want, by default it is named Exchange, but we recommend BraveMail for the Description.
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Type the information requested for the Server, Domain, and Username. The Server is pod51034.outlook.com and the Domain is uncp.local and is NOT optional. For Username, type your full email address.
- After you have provided this information, touch Next. However, if this does not work, you can verify the name of the server by logging into BraveMail. Once you are logged into BraveMail, the address bar will give you the server (Ex. pod51034.outlook.com) .
- Choose the information you want to synchronize between your account and your device. You will want to turn off Contacts. Then touch Save. Note – You may need to wait a few minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
Note: If you are unsuccessful, it may be a password issue. BraveWeb and BraveMail passwords are not always the same. Use the online instructions under “BraveMail on Mobile” to change your BraveMail password, or contact the DoIT Helpdesk at 910-521-6260 to get it reset so you can change it.
This guide is also available as a PDF here.