How to set up BraveMail on your Android Device – Office 365
When you set up an Exchange-based email on an Android phone or tablet, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email and calendar.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Select Email > Exchange.
- Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your BraveMail password, and then select Next.
- Enter the following account information and select Next.
- Domain\Username: For example, if your email address is email@example.com, type uncp.local\firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your username is your full email address and the domain is uncp.local.
- Exchange server is pod51034.outlook.com However, if this does not work, you can verify the name of the server by logging into BraveMail. Once you are logged in, the address bar will give you the server.
- Make sure Use secure connection (SSL) is checked. Select Next.
- At Remote security administration, select OK.
- Under Account options, uncheck Sync Contacts. Select Next.
- Give the account a name such as BraveMail. Select Next.
- Note – You may need to wait a few minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
This guide is also available as a PDF here.