Resources available to students
- 25GB SkyDrive space now for students
- Email account with 25GB of storage accessible through http://braveweb.uncp.edu.
- Built-in protection from internal and external threats
- Antivirus and anti-spam protection
- Automatic encryption with "always on" SSL security (HTTPS)
- Filtering functionality that can be applied narrowly or widely to take action based on e-mail headers and content
- Anywhere access delivers the Microsoft Office Outlook experience from the desktop to mobile phones
- Windows Live ID authentication
- Native Outlook 2007 support
- POP and IMAP client support
- Outlook Web Access
- Outlook Mobile and Exchange ActiveSync clients
- Operational efficiency
- Easy and flexible deployment options
- Support for Identity Lifecycle Manager
- A familiar service that takes advantage of your training investments
- Free e-mail service for students and alumni
- Highly available hosted service
- Premium feature set
- 10GB mailbox storage quota
- 20MB message size support
- Co-branding support for Outlook Web Access
- Shared address book
- Shared calendar information and the ability to view other users' availability for efficient scheduling
- Web-based administrative tools for self-service management
- Outlook Web Access support for 25 languages
- Login to the BraveWeb.
Click the BraveMail link at the top.
- 1GB of file storage on UNCP servers, accessible through J: drive in any lab on campus or through an FTP/SSL program from your personal computer.
- The computer lab on the second floor of the library is staffed whenever the library is open.
NOTE: DoIT is not responsible for student-owned computers. Installation, configuration and repair are the responsibility of the owner.
- E-mail account with 1GB of storage, accessible through http://owa.uncp.edu/owa or by properly configuring an e-mail client.
- 1GB of file storage on UNCP servers, accessible through I: drive in any lab on campus or through a FTP program from your personal computer.
- Blackboard online course management tool, for offering students partially or totally online courses.
- Project consultation by DoIT staff.
- Helpdesk, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 521.6260.
- Workshops. These can be tailored to a department's specific needs.
- Webpage hosting for departments or individuals.
- Equipment available for checkout
- Digital Projectors
For more information see Information for Faculty and Staff page.
For more infomation, contact DoIT at 910.521.6260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.