The Performance Dashboard provides an up-to-date report on the activity for all students. Information appears in a table format. Click the arrow in the header row of a column to sort the table data by that column.
The data in following columns can be used to sort the table, but cannot be changed or reviewed:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Last Course Access
- Days Since Last Course Access
The following columns, when available, can be used to report on other performance features. Click the link or icon for a user to access their data.
- Review Status: Displays the number of Content Items that have been reviewedby a user. Click the link for a detailed view of Content Items reviewed.
- Adaptive Release: Click the icon to display the Menu for a user, showing every Content Item in the Course. Items use icons to indicate whether content items and folders are visible or invisible to the user and whether the items have been reviewed.
- Discussion Board: Displays the number of posts for the user. Click the link to display which Forums the user has posted to and statistics about each post. Forum names link to a Collection of posts for the user.
- Early Warning System: Displays the number of warnings and the number of total rules that result in a warning for a user. Click the link to open the Early Warning System page for the user.
- View Grades: Click the icon to display the Grade Center.