To reserve a UNCP facility, please visit the online Facilities Reservation System (FRS). Please review the following reservation information carefully.
If there are questions or if you encounter problems with the Facilities Reservation System, please contact Teresa Bryant at (910) 521-6899 or email@example.com.
FACILITIES RESERVATION SYSTEM RESOURCES
- Getting Started
- Event Planning Checklist
- Procedures Manual
- Event Coverage Regulation (PDF - requires Adobe Reader)
- Visitor Parking
instructions for groups
Faculty and Staff
- Must attend a Facilities Reservation System training session and create an account before making reservations.
- Prior to reserving facilities for social events, student organizations must attend a re-affiliation meeting with the Office of Student Involvement & Leadership and/or Greek Life. The re-affiliation meeting is scheduled on Saturday, August 27th. For non-social events, facilities may be reserved beginning August 17th. Social events cannot be scheduled after November 18th for the fall semester and April 21st for the spring semester.
- Club & Organization Usage Guide (PDF - requires Adobe Reader)
- Click and review the External Facility Use Policy below prior to submitting a request. Upon review of the policy, if you feel your organization meets the guidelines for application consideration, complete and submit the facility request form.
- Applications for facility use must be submitted sixty (60) days prior to the date of requested use and not more than ninety (90) days in advance.
- To secure the facility, a complete application packet must be submitted. The packet should include the facility use application and the certificate of liability. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
UNIVERSITY CENTER/UNIVERSITY CENTER ANNEX CONFERENCE FACILITIES
- Conference Facilities in the James B. Chavis University Center with
seating capacities from 25 to 300
- Conference Facilities in the University Center Annex with seating capacities from 8 to 400
- Contact Sodexo at 910.521.6360 for dining and catering options to fit your budget.
EVENT SERVICES SATISFACTION SURVEY
Following your event, please take a few minutes to give us your feedback by clicking on the Event Services Satisfaction Survey.
UNIVERSiTY CENTER MOTOR FLEET
The UC owns three vehicles that can be rented: two 10-passenger vans
and a 12-passenger shuttle bus.Vehicle reserved through the Facilities Reservation System.First-time drivers must complete thevehicle authorization form prior to scheduling use of a vehicle. Please refer to the Vehicle Procedures (PDF -requires Adobe Reader) for additional requirements. Visit www.uncp.edu/ba/policies/fm/pp0192.htm to review the complete UNCP Vehicle Use Policy. Users are responsible for knowing and observing the regulations as outlined in these policicies.
Following your use of our motor fleet vehicles, please take a few minutes to give us your feedback by clicking on the
Vehicle Usage Satisfaction Survey.