Starting Fall 2013 New Semester and Year-Long Partners
Spring/Summer 2014 Program Announcements:
- Berlin, Germany. Faculty-Led, Dr. Kevin Freeman/Dr. Kirill Bumin (Political Science)
- Madrid, Spain. Faculty-Led, Dr. Enrique Porrua (Foreign Languages)
Current semester or year-long UNC Pembroke study abroad options
Founded in the belief that an international perspective is increasingly necessary for all university students, UNC Pembroke encourages students from all majors and fields of interest to receive a part of their education in an international environment.
The benefits of studying abroad are many, allowing you to:
- Experience life and learning in different cultures
- Develop a broader understanding of the world
- Increase your knowledge of and facility in a foreign language
- Understand differences in educational styles and systems
- Increase employment marketability upon graduation
To accomplish these goals successfully, you are encouraged to study in another cultural setting within your degree program at UNC Pembroke. There are numerous study abroad options and the Study Abroad Office has been established to assist you in accomplishing your goals.
The Study Abroad office is available to assist you in every step of this process. For more information please contact the study abroad office at 910.521.6573 or email@example.com.
UNCP Students studying in Germany. The group was led by Dr. Kevin Freeman (front left). May 2012.