ALL financial obligations to The University of North Carolina at Pembroke must be met before a transcript request can be processed!
Complete the Transcript Request Form below be sure to include information such as: enrolled name (previous name), address, UNC Pembroke Student ID number, dates of attendance, birthday, and send the request to.
|Mail to: The University of North Carolina at Pembroke||OR||Fax to: 910.521.6328|
|Office of the Registrar|
|P.O. Box 1510|
|Pembroke, NC 28372|
- The last four (4) digits of your social security number may be required for identification purposes if enrolled before 2007.
- Sign the request! (NO transcripts can be processed without signature.)
- Indicate where the transcript(s) are to be mailed.
- If the transcript is issued directly to the student, a stamp indicating issued to student will be noted. To ensure it is accepted as official do NOT tamper with or open the sealed envelope with the departments official letterhead.
- Include a check or money order payable to UNC Pembroke for the full amount of the transcript. (Please note there is a $ 25.00 service charge on all returned checks.)
Mailed or Faxed
Same Day Services
- Transcripts may be faxed, but they are not official! Most universities require an official transcript with a clear and visible school seal.
- A transcript can be picked up in person during regular business hours. A picture ID is required.