‘Moore’ free concerts offered
By Pine Needle Staff
Moore Hall is offering free concerts during the 2006/2007 season.
All performances will be held in Moore Hall Auditorium on select Wednesday's at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
The following performers are on the roster for the upcoming show dates:
• Sept. 22 - Alexander Technique Workshop 2:30 p.m. & 4 p.m. Reservation Required.
• Oct. 11 - American Chamber Players & NPR’s Miles Hoffman 4 p.m. Miles Hoffman NPR Lecture & Discussion
• Oct. 25 - Carlo Curley, Organist 7:30 p.m. American Guild of Organists Concert & Lecture
• Nov. 8 - Oklahoma Brass Quintet
• Jan. 24 - David Majoros, New York Baritone
• Feb. 21 - John Hart, Jazz Guitarist
• March 28 - Degas String Quartet
For more information, contact series coordinator Dr. Gail Morfesis at (910)521-6402 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.