PREVIOUS PROPOSALS SUBMITTED/ PENDING
- Growing Leaders through Advanced Training in Sustainable Agriculture and Agroecology to NCSU/USDA NIFA (Multicultural Scholars Program) for $200,000 by Dr. Deborah Hanmer on August 29, 2012.
- Escortin-Linked Compounds to Reduce Alzheimer-Type Synaptic Decline to the North Carolina Biotechnology Center (Collaborative Funding Grant) for $100,000 by Dr. Ben Bahr on July 25, 2012.
- Civil War 150 to the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History/NEH for $1,000 by Karen Fritts on July 13, 2012.
- Lysosomal Modulators Effects on Synaptic and Cognitive Measures in Aged Fischer Rats to Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (Academic Drug Discovery Program) for $149,990 by Dr. Ben Bahr on July 10, 2012.
- NC Space Grant Affiliate Program-NASA/State Funding GY2012 (Year 3 of 5) to NC Space Grant Consortium/NASA for $15,000 by Dr. Jose D'Arruda on June 20, 2012.
- Grassroots Arts Program-River People Music and Culture Fest to NC Arts Council (Grassroots Arts Program) for $10,000 by Ms. Tasha Oxendine on June 20, 2012.
- Compensatory Responses by the Lysosomal System for Enhancing Clearance Capacity for $299,953 by Dr. Ben Bahr to the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation on June 9, 2012.
- The McNair Scholars Program at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke to the Office of Postsecondary Education/U.S. Department of Education (Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program/TRIO) for $1,157,357 by Dr. William Gash on June 8, 2012.
- Indian Heritage Activities 2012 to NC Arts Council (Grassroots Arts Program) for $1,200 by Dr. Stanley Knick on May 23, 2012.
- Reducing Cervical Cancer Disparities in Lumbee Indians in North Carolina to UNCH-CH (subaward)/American Cancer Society for $16,885 by Debra Branch on March 23, 2012.
- Native Word: Stories Past and Present - "The Lumbee" (NGS) to the National Geographicn Society (All Roads Film Project Seed Grant Program) for $10,000 by Dr. Jason Hutchens on June 13, 2012.
- Advanced Science Scholars Program to the Burroughs Wellcome Fund (Student Science Enrichment Program) for $180,000 by Ms. Teresa Oxendine on April 16, 2012.
- The Role of BDNF and GDNF in Repair Signals in Response to Convulsant Exposure to National Institute of Health/Academic Research Enhancement Award (AREA 15) for $415,067 by Dr. Ben Bahr on February 24, 2012.
- The Upward Bound Program at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke to the U.S. Department of Education (TRIO Programs) for $1,542,550 by Mr. Larry McCallum on February 1, 2012.
- UNCP Entrepreneurship Incubator to the Golden LEAF Foundation for $200,000 by Dr. Cammie Hunt on October 28, 2011.
- NC-LSAMP Phase V (Competitive Renewal) to NC State University (Subaward)/NSF (Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation Program) for $282,396 by Dr. Velinda Woriax on September 26, 2011.
- NC Space Grant Affiliate Program – NASA/State Funding GY 2011 (Year 2 of 5) to the NC Space Grant Consortium/National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) for $15,000 by Dr. Jose D’Arruda on June 10, 2011.
- Harnessing Opportunities through Proactive Education and Services (HOPES) to the Office of Postsecondary Education/U.S. Department of Education for $1,978,975 by Dr. William Gash on May 26, 2011.
- Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities to the Inclusion Research Institute/Inclusive Preparedness Center/NSF - Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities Program for $14,626 by Dr. Warren Eller on March 14, 2011.
- Native Word: Stories Past and Present - "The Lumbee" to Native American Public Telecommunications/Corporation for Public Broadcasting for $100,000 by Dr. Jason Hutchens on March 14, 2012.
- Understanding the Positive Lysosomal Modulation Pathway: A Strategy for Treating Alzheimer's Disease to the Ruth K. Broad Biomedical Research Foundation for $230,000 by Dr. Ben Bahr on January 19, 2012.
- The Construction of an Instrument to Assess Suicide Among Older Adults: Employing Durkheim's Theory to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (Pilot Grants Program) for $29,389 by Dr. Stephen Marson on November 15, 2011.
- Characterization and Identification of the Emerging Human Pathogen, Photorhabdus asymbiotica, Utilizing a Comparative Analysis of Commonly Used Microbial Identification Systems to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/National Institues of Health by Dr. Leonard Holmes for $384,907 on February 25, 2011.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Return to Submissions and Awards