tuition and fees
U.S. News and World Report has called UNCP one of the most affordable universities in America. In addition, UNCP is THE most affordable accredited Athletic Training Education Program in North Carolina.
UNCP is also a great value. We emphasize the quality of teaching and student learning over everything we do. All upper level athletic training courses have a small class size which allows great student/faculty interaction.
associated program fees
The student is responsible for the following additional costs associated with the Athletic Training Education Program:
1. Liability Insurance ($37/year)
2. Transportation to off-campus rotation sites
3. Uniform items (although t-shirts and polo shirts are provided to the student at no cost)
4. NATA Membership ($80/year)
5. UNC Pembroke Athletic Training Student Association dues ($10/semester)
The ATEP provides students with the other necessary supplies.
Updated: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 • 800.949.UNCP (8627) • 910.521.6000