Social WorkSherry Edwards, MSW, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Chair
|Office: BA 217A
||Phone: (910)521-6476; (910) 775-4090
|Address: PO Box 1150,
- Multicultural Competence
- Substance Abuse
- Distance Education
- Journal of Social Work Education, PREPARATION FOR TEACHING: A SURVEY OF SOCIAL WORK DOCTORAL PROGRAMS" Volume 34,No.2 (Spring/Summer 1998)p.273.
- Edwards, S, Finn, J & McNutt J. (2002) A Brief Guide to Advocacy Web Resources for Human Service Professionals, Technology Corner, Journal of Technology in Human Services.
- Edwards, S. (2003) A brief guide to Advocacy Web Resources for Human Services Professionals, Technology Corner, Journal of Technology in Human Services
- Edwards, S. & Huff M. T. (2003) Anonymity in electronic discussion groups: Effect on Diversity Discussion. Journal of Baccalaureate Social Work, Winter 2003.
- Huff, M & Edwards, S (2001) Using Technological Tools to Enhance Learning in Social Work Diversity Courses. Journal of Technology in Human Services Vol 18, Number 1/ 2 2001. Hayworth Press.
- Simultaneously published
- Huff, M.T. & Edwards S. (2001) Using Technological Tools to enhance learning in social work diversity courses. In G. Menon & N. Brown (Eds) Using Technology in human services education (pp.51-64) New York: Hawthorn Press
- 1981-BSW Arkansas State University
- 1985-MSW Florida State University
- 1997-PhD University of South Carolina
- National Association of Social Workers
- Academy of Certified Social Workers
- Licensed Independent Social Worker South Carolina
- Licsensed Clinical Social Worker North Carolina
All courses can be accessed through Blackboard, http://courses.uncp.edu
- Course Material
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Council on Social Work Education
- Social Work History Site
- Native American Web Sites
- Student Code of Ethics/UNCP
Updated August 9, 2006 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Copyright © 2006 The University of North Carolina at Pembroke