and on the Job Expectations
- Students are expected to arrive on time and work scheduled hours.
- Students are expected to dress appropriately with regards to assigned
job and comply with departmental policies.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify his/her supervisor
when he/she is unable to work as scheduled.
- Job duties are assigned by the supervisor and are expected to be efficiently
carried out by the students.
- Time sheets must be completed, signed by the student and supervisor,
and turned in on the Bi Weekly in order to be paid on time.
- Studying on the job is permitted with the consent of the supervisor.
- Do not eat meals on the job (snacks are permissible if your supervisor
does not object).
- Student must be enrolled for 12 or more hours in order to receive
- Supervisor's satisfaction with student's job performance determines
- Student's work schedule will be arranged by supervisor, taking into
consideration the student's class schedule and departmental needs.
- Students may not work more hours than the total hours assigned by
the Financial Aid Office.
STUDENT'S WORK AGREEMENT
I agree to accept employment on the following terms:
- Prior to reporting to work I must complete and submit all forms required no later than the first day of employment.
- I am under the supervision of the person designated above. My supervisor
and I must verify the time worked and approve my time sheet on Braveweb.
- I am required to give regular, punctual, efficient and cooperative
performance on my job.
- I am required to notify my supervisor in advance of my usual reporting
time if illness or some unforeseen circumstance prevents my attendance
For more information, contact Ellen Revels, Work Study Coordinator, at
910.521.6339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Work Study