Pembroke is located in the heart of southeast North Carolina with easy access to a variety of local and regional attractions. Each semester IP gives students the opportunity to visit the area and explore the culture of the southern U.S.
Possible activities include (but are not limited to):
- A trip to a local farm
- Visiting the North Carolina Aquarium
- Spending the day at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Shopping at an international market
- Putt Putt golf and laser tag
- Touring the USS North Carolina Battleship in Wilimington
- Participating in a local festival
- A weekend trip to Charleston
- A day of museum hopping in Raleigh
- Walking through the Botanical Garden
- A trip to Washington, DC
- Dinner and movie Nights
- A weekend in the N.C. mountains
Spring 2018 Schedule of Events
More information is available on Brave Connect.
International Programs' student workers will also be planning additional events throughout the semester. These events will be posted on the IP Listerv and Brave Connect.
How do I pay the registration fee?
1) Print the International Programs Event Payment Form
2) Fill it out with the event information.
3) Take the form and your payment to the Bursar's Office in Lumbee Hall.
Payments will not be accepted without a form.
*The Participation Fee helps to cover the cost of transportation. Students are responsible for all activity related expenses, unless noted otherwise.
If you need an accommodation to access the program and/or program materials, please contact Amanda Goforth at email@example.com no later than five business days prior to the program. However, a good faith effort will be made for any request made less than five days in advance.