Are you considering attending UNC Pembroke and majoring in music? If so, please click on "Request for Information" and let us know of your interest by submitting the form to us in the music department.
Please Like us on Facebook, UNCP Department of Music https://www.facebook.com/uncpmusic/
Follow us on Twitter @UNCP_Music
Requirements for Consideration for a Music Scholarship at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke:
The following must be completed by May 1:
1. Application and acceptance to the university.
2. Written application to the music department. An online application is available - see below.
3. Audition for the music faculty.
4. Be sure that we have received a letter of recommendation for you.
5. Acceptance into the music department.
6. Return the scholarship letter to signify that you understand and accept it.
For more information, visit us in Moore Hall, send an email to Dr. Timothy M. Altman , our department chair, call 910.521.6403.
If you are applying for Spring 2018, click here.
(The above application must be completed for acceptance into the department and for scholarship consideration.)