how do i use the bravescard?
How do I put money on the card?
- Go to either one of re-value stations (U.C. or Library)
- Insert your BravesCard
- Insert your money (1,5,10 or 20)
- Wait.....the LED readout will tell you when the transfer of funds is completed
- Your card will be ejected when completed
How do I purchase Pepsi/snacks?
- Insert your card into one of the Pepsi machines that has a reader (not all Pepsi machines have readers).
- Your balance will be displayed, if ok, it will instruct you to make a selection
- Make your drink selection
- Wait...the balance on your card will be updated.
How do I wash clothes using the card?
- Put clothes in the washing machine, load your detergent
- Go to the laundry controller
- Insert card, it will ask for the machine number, enter the appropriate number
- It will ask you to press START, which is the # key.
- The machine will then start and you can make your fabric & water selections
What about using the copiers?
- Swipe your card thru the copier reader that is attached to the copier.
- Your current balance will be shown.
- Select the number of copies you will like to make from copier keypad.
- Once copies are made remaining balance will be displayed on the copier reader.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Return to BravesCard