Application Process and Form
You are invited to apply for a volunteer position as a member of the UNC Pembroke Alumni Association Board of Directors. The Board of Directors purpose is to develop a spirit of loyalty and cooperation among its members and The University of North Carolina at Pembroke and to keep its members informed about matters related to the progress, development, and the goals of the University.
The UNC Pembroke Alumni Association Board of Directors is accepting applications for new members, with two-year terms to begin July 1, 2018. We are seeking bright, creative, diverse, dedicated, and enthusiastic alumni with a true desire to support their alma mater through volunteer service, leadership, and positively engaging other alumni in the life of UNCP. Board membership is a distinct honor and is rewarding. Members will play an active role in guiding the efforts and initiatives of the alumni association.
Timeline & Process:
The candidate application form (below) is due April 2, 2018 to be considered for membership beginning July 1, 2018
- Applications are submitted online via the form below to the Office of Alumni Engagement.
- Application is reviewed by Director and forwarded to Nominating Committee.
- The Nominating Committee shall recommend to the full Board a slate of Directors to serve for a term of two years beginning July 1 and ending June 30 at the spring meeting of the Board.
- A formal letter of acceptance or denial will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidate must attend a board orientation prior to the next board meeting. Orientation will be conducted by the Director of Alumni Engagement.