Congratulations! You are taking the first step toward becoming a freshman student at UNC Pembroke. Once you have completed your application, please send the rest of your application documents as soon as possible to be considered for scholarships, financial aid and premium housing. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Do You Meet the Admission Requirements?
Chances are if you completed a college prep track in high school, you’re in good shape to apply for UNC Pembroke. To qualify for admission to UNCP you must have:
- Four years of English;
- Algebra I, II, Geometry (or their equivalents), and one year of advanced mathematics beyond Algebra II;
- Three years of science including a year each of physical, biological and laboratory science;
- Two years of social studies including one of U.S. history; and
- Two years of the same foreign language.
You must also take the SAT or ACT.
For complete information regarding UNC System-wide minimum requirements please click here.
At UNCP, we evaluate every application individually to determine your readiness for UNCP academics. So admissions decisions are made on the basis of: completing your minimum high school course requirements; overall weighted grade point average and class rank; plus SAT and/or ACT scores.
- Complete a UNCP application.
- Send in your $45 application fee.
- Ask your high school to send transcripts to us.
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores (UNCP’s codes are 5534 for the SAT and 3138 for the ACT).