Greetings from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and congratulations on your acceptance to UNC Pembroke! We are delighted that you are one step closer to joining us at #BraveNation!
Below you will find a list of items to complete at your earliest convenience:
- Create your official BraveWeb account! You will use your secret (activation) code, provided in your acceptance letter or via email, to complete registration at http://braveweb.uncp.edu/ Click on “new users” and follow the prompts to create your account. After you have registered for your BraveWeb account, your BANNER ID can be found by clicking on the “Profile” link on the left side of the login page. You will use this BANNER ID number often, so please make note of it. BraveWeb will give you access to Banner Self Service (used for registration, student records, and financial aid), the Student Health Insurance Waiver, Meal Plans, and the Online Account Center (for billing, charges, payments, refunds, etc.).
- Check your BraveMail. Once you are an accepted student, you will begin receiving important notifications through this email account. Please check your account regularly. You will log in by clicking on “Quick Links” (found at the top of this page) then BraveMail (student). You will log in using your BraveWeb credentials.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable). Complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov to determine your financial aid eligibility. Make sure you have UNCP listed on the FAFSA so that your aid can be awarded. Please call our Financial Aid Department if you need assistance with this process at 910.521.6255. Please note: Once you have submitted your FAFSA, UNCP will automatically build your award package and notify you through your BraveMail (student email account). This will be available later this spring.
- Register for New Student Orientation. Attendance is required for all students taking classes on campus. At orientation you will REGISTER FOR CLASSES and learn all about UNCP, so we suggest that you register for the earliest session possible! You will receive additional information regarding New Student Orientation in the mail soon. Registration will be available via your BraveWeb account, and will be open on February 14. Questions or concerns regarding New Student Orientation can be directed to 910.521.6243 or 910.521.6662.
- Register for Housing. Complete the online application for Housing and Residence Life. You will receive your room assignment in mid-July. Assignments are on a first-come, first-served basis. Freshmen students are required to reside on campus during their first year at UNCP. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Housing and Residence Life at 910.775.4253.
- Complete the required Health/Medical form. More information can be found on your Bridge2Brave Portal To-Do List. If you have any questions about the health form or insurance requirements, please contact Student Health Services at 910.521.6219.
- Get your Braves Card (Student ID). You will have your picture taken for your Braves Card when you attend New Student Orientation. You can pick up your Braves Card upon arrival at the beginning of the semester. Your Braves Card will serve as your access to residential facilities, dining, workout facilities, sporting events, library, cultural events, and more!
- Student Accounts. Student Account activity may be managed through your BraveWeb account. Through BraveWeb, you can view your bills, make payments, and set up authorized users (parents, employers, etc.) To view tuition, a net price calculator, the financial academic calendar and frequently asked questions regarding student accounts, visit the Bursar's website.
- Have Final High School Transcript sent. Request your final high school transcript to be sent after graduation. This information will need to be on file in the Admissions Office by July 1, 2018.
- Early College students and those with transferable college work: Make sure a college transcript is sent to the Admissions Office prior to your New Student Orientation session to ensure you are registered for the correct courses your first semester.
- Register for your Parking Permit. For students who plan to bring a car to campus, a parking pass is required.
- Relax and celebrate! You have been accepted to join the #BraveNation family, and we cannot wait to welcome you! Share the excitement by joining our Facebook Group, exclusively for the incoming class of 2022, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/UNCP2022/!
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Residence Life
- First Year Programs
- University Dining
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Student Success
- Student Health Services
- Mary Livermore Library
- Career Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services