Thank you for taking a closer look at transferring to UNC Pembroke. We welcome transfer students and work hard to ensure that you experience a smooth transfer process. With a student-faculty ratio of 15:1 and the average class size of 20 students, Pembroke occupies the enviable position of being able to treat each student as an individual. Because of the rigors of the curriculum and the personal attention students receive, graduates go on to create vibrant, interesting lives for themselves.
At UNC Pembroke, we are dedicated to ensuring that our students receive the education they need today to become leaders of tomorrow. Explore the endless possibilities that await you at UNC Pembroke!
If you’re planning to transfer, you’ve got some decisions to make. Here are some things to think about before taking the plunge.
1. Is my major one of the 61 programs of study that UNC Pembroke offers?
2. Have you looked at our guide to transferring credits to UNC Pembroke?
3. How will I pay for college?
4. Is UNC Pembroke the right size for me?
5. Have you scheduled a campus visit to see all that UNC Pembroke has to offer?
If you have more questions, we're eager to help. Email us at email@example.com.
Important Links for Transferring to UNC Pembroke
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 910.521.6000