Here are some things to keep in mind for the undergraduate application:
1. Complete the application in detail. If you leave blanks, it will cause delays in processing.
2. Submit a $45 application fee, an official high school transcript, and SAT and ACT scores to UNCP.
3. Transfer students will also need to submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as well as a university questionnaire from the last school attended.
4. UNCP has a rolling admissions policy, which means we will review applications and make decisions on a daily basis. However, it is important to note that we do have a July 31st deadline for freshmen fall admission. We suggest that you apply well in advance of these priority deadlines: July 15- Fall Semester; December 1 - Spring Semester; May 15- Summer I Session; June 15 - Summer II Session.
5. And please call or email if you have questions. We can be reached at 910-521-6262, 800-949-UNCP or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you have previously attended UNC Pembroke as a degree seeking student, please use the readmit application available from the Office of the Registrar at http://www.uncp.edu/registrar/forms/readmit.htm.
Questions about the graduate application?
If you have questions about the graduate application, contact the School of Graduate Studies at 910-521-6271, 800-949-UNCP or email@example.com.
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 910.521.6000