Congratulations on your acceptance to UNC Pembroke!
As a new transfer student, the links on this page will assist you in becoming part of the rich heritage and academic excellence that is UNCP. The Office of Admissions is always here to assist in making your transition to UNCP as seamless as possible. Please contact us with any questions you have during your transition and we look forward to having you as part of the UNCP family.
1. Set up your Braveweb Account: Your acceptance letter contains your Activation Code (Secret Code). Use this to setup your Brave Web account. Your Braveweb account will be used to register for classes and access accounts such as Financial Aid and BraveMail (email system).
2. Complete the FAFSA: At this point you can complete your Financial Aid for UNC Pembroke including our FAFSA Code (002954). Please check your BraveMail account as well as personal email account for information from our Financial Aid office including information on additional documentation needed to process your aid. Typically UNC Pembroke awards aid in late March or early April.
3. Register for Housing (if applicable): To complete the application online, a $150.00 deposit must be on file. To pay using a credit or debit card call the Housing Office at: 910.775.4253. After paying the deposit, you will enter the receipt number in the online housing application.
4. Register for New Student Orientation: Registration Fee is $45.00. All on-campus transfer students are required to complete an Orientation session prior to starting their first semester at UNCP.
5. Complete Student Health Form:This form can be found in your acceptance packet and also by clicking the link and must be on file prior to the start of classes.
6. Waive or Accept the Student Insurance: This form should be completed at least eight days prior to the start of classes. Students who do not waive the insurance will be automatically enrolled in UNCP's insurance.
7. Have Final College Transcript sent (if applicable): Request your final high school transcript to be sent after graduation. This information will need to be on file in the Admissions Office by July 1, 2014.
8. Register for your Parking Permit: For students who plan to bring a car to campus, a parking pass is required