Congratulations on your acceptance to UNC Pembroke!
Now that you have been accepted, there are several items you should complete. This information can also be found in your acceptance packet. You can confirm your attendance to UNC Pembroke by registering for New Student Orientation prior to May 1, 2014.
2. Complete the FAFSA: At this point you can complete your Financial Aid for UNC Pembroke including our FAFSA Code (002954). Please check your BraveMail account as well as personal email account for information from our Financial Aid office including information on additional documentation needed to process your aid. Typically UNC Pembroke awards aid in late March or early April.
3. Register for Housing: To complete the application online, a $150.00 deposit must be on file. To pay using a credit or debit card call the Housing Office at: 910.775.4253. After paying the deposit, you will enter the receipt number in the online housing application.
4. Register for New Student Orientation: Registration Fee is $130.00. Priority registration is May 1, 2014 which will allow you to receive priority registration in classes.
5. Complete Student Health Form:This form can be found in your acceptance packet and also by clicking the link and must be on file prior to the start of classes.
6. Waive or Accept the Student Insurance: This form should be completed at least eight days prior to the start of classes. Students who do not waive the insurance will be automatically enrolled in UNCP's insurance.
7. Have Final High School Transcript sent: Request your final high school transcript to be sent after graduation. This information will need to be on file in the Admissions Office by July 1, 2014.
8.Early College students and those with transferable college work: Make sure a college transcript is sent to the Admissions Office prior to your New Student Orientation session to ensure you are registered for the correct courses your first semester.
9. Join the Class of 2018 Facebook Group: This is a great opportunity to make friends prior to the start of Fall semester.
10. Register for your Parking Permit: For students who plan to bring a car to campus, a parking pass is required.
For more information on items outlined above visit: Freshman Accepted Checklist
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Residence Life
- First Year Programs
- University Dining
- New Student Orientation
- Center for Academic Excellance
- Student Health Services
- Mary Livermore Library
- Career Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Degree Pathway
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Student Government Association
- Greek Life
- Intramural / Campus Recreation
- Marching Band