Supervisor's Agreement on Work-Study Contract
I understand that it is my responsibility to monitor and supervise students during work periods; that it is my responsibility to make an effort to assist students in solving any problems pertaining to their employment; That I am responsible for approving time sheets on time.
The Role of the Supervisor
- Supervisors are expected to attend a mandatory CWS meeting where policies and procedures are discussed.
- Supervisors are expected to provide student workers with a description of job duties and the polices (including dress wear and professional conduct) expected in their department.
- Supervisors are expected to evaluate each student's performance at the end of each semester.
- An evaluation form will be completed for each work study student by their supervisor at least once a year. The evaluation will be based on how well the student performs his or her job.
Work Study Handbook
The free Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF version of the Work Study Handbook.
- Work Study Handbook (PDF)
For more information, contact Ellen Revels, Work Study Coordinator, at 910.521.6339 or email@example.com.