Note: The free Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF files.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA is the primary application for Financial Aid at UNCP. It determines eligibility for many types need-based grants and loans. It make take four to six weeks to process your FAFSA. You may sign your FAFSA electronically with a PIN. If you do not have a PIN number, you must print, sign and mail a signature form to the Central Processor. Remember to press the Submit button when done.
Financial Aid Changes Are Coming in 2014-2015
UNC-Pembroke Office of Financial Aid has partnered with the CFI School Servicing Center to streamline the Verification Process for our students. Should you be chosen for Verification, you will receive email correspondence from the School Servicing Center. Check the email address provided to FAFSA for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with instructions on what you need to do to complete the process. You are only asked for information we need from you. Please follow the instructions carefully. Complete most of your Verification my using the Online Verification Interview on the "Student" tab at www.sscwp.org.
Some helpful tips from the School Servicing Center...
- Read the FAQ's and Helpful Tips and Links about verification under the "Student " tab at www.sscwp.org if you have any questions.
- You can track your Verification status on www.sscwp.org. SSC will notify you when the process is complete.
- Sign up to receive text alerts from the School Servicing Center to help track your Verification Status. Please remember that message at data rates may apply.
- Finally, DON'T DELAY! The faster you respond to requests from SSC, the faster you complete verification and the faster your financial aid can be awarded.
- SSC Contact Information
- Toll-Free Phone: 855-328-4400
- Toll-Free Fax: 866-258-8362
2014-2015 Forms (PDF)
- Verification Forms
- Changes to 2014-2015 Verification
- High School Completion Status
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits
- Statement of Child Support Paid
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (Notary Required)
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income
- Professional Judgment Applications
- Suspension Appeal Forms and Procedures
- Suspension Appeal Form
- Suspension Appeal Procedure
- Financial Aid Academic Progress Improvement Plan (SAMPLE COPY)
- Requests to Increase/Decrease Loan
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment Form